Friday, February 11, 2011

curls


i think my hair is finally used to being in its natural state either that or its becoming healthier. Whatever it is i love it :) My curl pattern is more defined and it just feels different! Its funny because a year ago i wouldnt go anywhere with my hair naturally curly, now i can barely go a week with straight hair before washing it again and wearing it curly. This newly found acceptance for not only my hair but for myself is an amazing feeling. I took a few pics on Wed when i went to richmond to visit my bro at school. Enjoy!










Hugs and curly ℒℴѵℯ

3 comments:

  1. Your hair looks FABULOUS! Okay, I need to go through your blog and find out what your regimen is. My curl pattern is crazy inconsistent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks guys :)

    @ife' my curls usually do what they want this day was a good day lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading I really appreiciate it!!
xo :)

Love, Kenzie leigh