Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hair Products

On this curly hair journey I have tried several different products in my hair to try and define and moisturize my naturally curly hair. These are the products i use on a daily or weekly basis (minus a few) that i feel help with maintaining healthy and moisturized hair especially in this harsh winter weather. The items in the pic are numbered in order of use.


1. Tresemme Naturals Shampoo with lower sulfates $6
2. Tresemme Naturals Conditioner: Silicon free $6
3. Pantene Curly deep condition treatment $6
4. Shea moisture Curl enhancing smoothie $9.99
5. Jane Carter revitalizing leave in conditioner $9.99
6. Organic Therapy Coconut Oil (not pictured) $5.99
7. Organic Root Olive Oil conditioner (not pictured) $1.50 per pouch

the tresemme naturals conditioner makes your hair so soft and feels like silk! I think that is one of the best conditioners ive used ever! Im thinkin about using mixed chicks deep conditioner when im out of the pantene curly treatment which is a once a week treatment. After i put the shea moisture and leave in in my hair i diffuse my hair and pineapple it for 10 mins so it would fall the way i want it to. That's pretty much it as far as my hair regimen goes and my staple products! I hope it was helpful :)

Hugs and Hair ℒℴѵℯ!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading I really appreiciate it!!
xo :)

Love, Kenzie leigh