Saturday, February 5, 2011

prints charming

<--Rachel Roy Spr. '11-->

Spring 2011 is being taken over by PRINTS!!! floral prints, tribal prints, you name it its probably on a skirt, shirt or a jacket! I actually love it! I've always liked prints but in moderation and i will admit that I was never really confident enough to wear BIG bold prints so i would always wear less bold ones. What do you guys think about the prints this spring?

Hugs and printed ℒℴѵℯ


Paul and Joe Spring '11

Dolce and Gabbana Spring '11

Diane Von Furstenberg

Check out Inspireme918 for other things that inspire me. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the mix of solid and patterns with classic pieces as seen in the turquoise and purple outfit... ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading I really appreiciate it!!
xo :)

Love, Kenzie leigh