Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Turquoise

Hey guys, happy Tuesday! I know how Mondays can be and most people dread them so I hope that today is much better.  Im usually up while most people are still dreaming for work and most mornings if coffee isnt in my hand within an hour of me being awake I am one grumpy goose.



My weekend was pretty good overall. My brother was home for fall break from school and even though I was still recovering from my crazy cold I didnt let that get the best of me and I always have fun when he comes home. Since my cold was in the finals stages I decided to bring out my Ruth shoes from shoemint.  This was my first time wearing them and let me just say that I loved every minute of it. They are just so nice to look at when your walking lol.

I paired the shoes with neutral colors, i.e my fall uniform and thought that the pop of color was perfect. It gives basic pieces a little more jazz with a hint of classy.


| H&M trench(old) | H&M blouse | Zara Pants | Shoemint Ruth Shoes |


Hugs and Love :)










1 comment:

  1. Hey Kenzie,
    I nominated you for a Liebster award,
    check out my blog for details!

    www.stephaniechanel.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading I really appreiciate it!!
xo :)

Love, Kenzie leigh