Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Summer Bucket '13

Happy Hump Daaaaay! Just as soon as the week started, its almost over and Im not complaining! I hope everyone had an enjoyable Memorial Day weekend.  Mine was filled with my favorite F words...fun and food of course, and I am definitely feeling the lack of sleep right now. But back to the Subject at hand....

I feel the best time to explore and try new things is during the summer. The weather is nice (most of the time), people have more free time and 9 out 10 theres some FREE event happening that needs to be taken advantage of. So without further ado, I present my summer bucket list.



Sunglasses | Coral Sandals | Brown Sandals | Stripe Bikini (Similar)


I plan to add more but for now this will do. Whether what you plan to do is for the weekend or even just a day thing be sure to have fun and make it count! What are your plans for the summer?

Hugs and Love :)




3 comments:

  1. Great bucket list! My list just includes getting some sleep! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like these outfits, very good. Have just gotten a leather jacket from cwmalls.com, it is the softest and most comfortable jacket I've ever owned.It's surprisingly warmer than it appears.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bucket list! Yes you must go to Chicago! I've been twice it's so fun! I like your first one :) A taping of Jimmy Falon...he's a funny guy! I bet that would be fun too to go to Los Angeles or New York or where ever it is he tapes his shows.....I am so glad summer is finally here! This is one of my favorite seasons.

    -Nicole Alicia
    http://nicolealiciaonline.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading I really appreiciate it!!
xo :)

Love, Kenzie leigh