Friday, November 2, 2012

Get in my closet

Happy Friday!!
How was your week?? I had a 4day weekend because of the storm. I will never complain about time spent at home instead of work so tried to enjoy what I could and keep my mind busy during those extra days off. The last major storm that came through the area a tree fell on my house.  Luckily there was no major damage here in DC this time around but further up north they werent so lucky.  I hope that if you were in the path of Hurricane Sandy that you and your loved ones are well.
During my free time I online 'browsed'. I say browsed because I realize my shopping problem is getting crazy and I'm trying to practice self control haha.  Lets just hope that my efforts can last longer than a week! I stopped on Need Supply Co website to see if they had a sweater that I saw at the store and saw sooo many other pieces that I wanted *sigh*(the trap of online shopping  broswing). So instead of actually buying the items, I just created a collection of some of the things I was lusting over.




What are some things your lusting over? I'm sure we all could give our credit cards a break!

Hugs and Love :)

2 comments:

  1. That aztec print sweater is FABULOUS!!!!! OMG. Is it from that site you linked in the post? I'm gonna go check it out lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those oxblood shorts!

    kariekimberly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading I really appreiciate it!!
xo :)

Love, Kenzie leigh