Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Two movies for the price of....FREE!


Sneaking into the movies is... lets say... RISKY lol...but we do it! maybe its the danger or maybe its because were broke either way its always worth the risk. Saw "Why did I get Married Too" and " The Last Song" with Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth (hot stuff! lol). These were GREAT movies and both of them kinda left me on the edge of my seat. I def suggest going to see both of these movies they are worth it!!! Movies about Love Life and Family always pull at my heart strings! lol im such a cry baby








Well i just looked at my phone and it says 240am!! yikes i need to go to sleep thinkin about the movies with a box of tissues! haha...nitey nite

- Hugs & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading I really appreiciate it!!
xo :)

Love, Kenzie leigh