Sunday, April 18, 2010

Rollercoaster ride we call life



On this chilly Sunday afternoon..I'm sitting here thinking about this life that I have been given and once again it all seems to overwhelm me! It always seems like alot to take in and grasp at once. I woke up this morning reciting to myself the serenity prayer because it seems to always help me through Days like this I just make me want to just get away and forget about all the problems I face. I know that I can run from these things so this prayer helps alot! The reminder on the side of this blog states that everyone has their own struggle they must endure..never think your battle is harder than the next persons.

"God grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the Courage to change the things that I can, and the Wisdom to know the Difference. Amen"

So at the end of the day when you feel all is lost and your life is crumbling, know that life's roller coaster ride has its ups and downs and that it will eventually go back up. No one is immune to the trials and tribulations of life you just need to know how to deal with them and know that you will be a stronger person after!

Hugs & Love!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading I really appreiciate it!!
xo :)

Love, Kenzie leigh