Sunday, April 11, 2010

99 problems and there all bitches..


Happy Sunday!! I had a pretty eventful weekend with my friends. went to williamsburg on friday to see wale perform and chilled with a few friends that i havent seen in a while and on sat movie hopped from 630 until 1140 yikes lol but it was fun saw three movies and just got a chance to sit back and laugh with ppl i care about. At the moment in chillin in the house enjoyin the time i have to myself cleaning and listening to music (it completes me and heals my soul) The artist that I have been currently listening to the most is Kid Cudi (Scottie hehe) i love everything that he puts out and he seems like a real down to earth person i would love to meet him :-) but the song that i was listening to was Soundtrack 2 my life from The Man on the Moon album. Its a pretty amazing cd and this song is on of my favs!! one of the lyrics in the song says:





"Ive got some issues that nobody can see and all of these emotions are pouring out of me...ill bring them to the light for you its only right this is the soundtrack to my life"

These lyrics describe not only how i feel at times but i feel that everyone can relate to them.. relate-able and simple..MY LIFE

Hugs & Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading I really appreiciate it!!
xo :)

Love, Kenzie leigh