Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Product haul!


Happy hump day guys! Im still under the weather though, praying that I get better soon and trying to rest when I can.  I guess this change in the weather caught up with me.
Anywhoo I bought a few items over the past month and I decieded to share what I got before I put them away. Is that sad that I've kept them in the boxes that they came in for a month? The first box I got is from sephora. I had been looking for a facial scrubbing brush for a long time and came across this one on the website. Ive used it a few times and I really love it! The brissles are really soft and it helps the appearance of pores on my face and also help face circulation. The fresh sugar lip balm duo set was a beauty insider bday gift and the bare minerals matte foundation was a freebie but I must say that I do like it alot!


Back in September I started hearing alot about the Miss Jessies Pillow Soft Curls styler, and because they had free shipping with no minimum I couldnt pass it up. I have used it several times and it def makes my hair super soft and my curls are still defined but alot more free.  Im not sure how it would be on other curl types and patterns but on mine it worked well if you dnt want too much hold.


Last but not least, a few posts ago I wrote about Clinique and their BCA campaign. I bought the chubby stick mostly because of the breast cancer affilation and donation, but surprisingly I liked the product alot more than I expected which made buying it even better! If you still want to you have until Nov 15 to buy your chubby stick and help support breast cancer.



Do you guys have any new products?

Hugs and love with a box of tissues :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading I really appreiciate it!!
xo :)

Love, Kenzie leigh