Sunday, January 9, 2011

Natural hair blogger award goes to.....

I know this post is mad late...but i have made a choice!

Looking for a natural hair blogger that not only has natural hair but also is influential to other bloggers. This decision was tough because there are soooo many blogs that I loved and that I felt would inspire others to love their natural hair!

So everyone meet Natural Chica!

She is a well known blogger about natural and the beauty of it. You need advice about anything hair related from hair products to how to styling videos...she's got it! This is one of the reasons I chose her. The website is full of information for everyone to use and she takes you with her through her natural hair journey. Seeing someone who loves their hair as much as I love my own is awesome and she seems to support and interested in all those that she comes across that have natural hair! More people should embrace their own hair types and textures :)

She is currently having a Natural Chica hoodie giveaway to followers or subscribers of her site! In the picture that I posted she is wearing the hoodie. You can click on the pic to get to the blog post about the giveaway. She also sells Natural Chica t-shirts in an array of colors and i might add that they look extremely comfortable. I hope that she continues to inspire other natural hair bloggers or just bloggers in general to love their hair :)



I'd like to thank those of you who made suggestions on who should be recognized in this post and thanks for reading my blog :)

Hugs and ℒℴѵℯ!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading I really appreiciate it!!
xo :)

Love, Kenzie leigh