Friday, January 21, 2011

Friends=ℒℴѵℯ

This past weekend was my friend jadas bday party! she turned the big 25!! shes so old lol but im not far from it...the bday was pretty much a big college reunion! I'm sooo incredibly grateful and thankful for having these people in my life! There is never a dull moment when im around them and even tho there are things that dont go as planned or we have our disagreements we still love each at the end of the day :)

we clearly werent ready lol

me and crazy td :)

Antii,Brit,Tif,Me i love them!


My last post i was kinda down and about finding out about my friends death, seeing my friends kinda lifted my spirits and made me feel a little better. I still think about him often but the hurt that i was feeling subsiding.

Hugs and ℒℴѵℯ !

2 comments:

  1. I can definitely relate because I don't get to see my closest friends from college as much as I like. Being around them is like a breath of fresh air and makes you fall in love with life all over again! I can't wait for my reunion in 2 weeks! I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it was great seeing them i wish it was more often but it makes you appreciate them more when you have breaks in between ya kno? but im excited for your reunion in 2 weeks :) hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading I really appreiciate it!!
xo :)

Love, Kenzie leigh