Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Guy Holiday Gift Guide


Every year around this Holiday Season I struggle with what I should buy my dad and brother.  Lets admit, as easy as it may seem to get the guys in your life just any old thing with hopes that they will be satisfied with what you got them isnt so easy and with past experiences if they dont like it it wont be used. Whenever I ask my dad what he wants his typical answer would be "Oh it doesnt matter, surprise me!" Thats probably the worst answer you could give me and if I dont have some kind of idea you will end up with sweatpants! lol

So I created this gift guide with hopes of helping all of us clueless people get through this gift giving season.  I feel that most of these gifts are pretty neutral and could be given to any type of guy at any age.





1. Hawkings McGill Mercer Vest stylish, warm and good for all ages.
2. Vinyl Records are the perfect gift for the music lovers and they can be cost effective at the right record store if your on a budget
3.Element Duffle Bag for the guy that packs their backpack with clothes
4. Gucci Guilty what guy doesnt want to smell good? this scent is AH-MAH-ZING
5. A grown up wallet and this Marc by Marc Jacobs wallet is simple and classic
6. Dopp kit for toiletries guys need while traveling or even if they're just super organized
7. Skincare essentails Jack Black facial cleanser for even tone and clear skin


What have you gotten the guys in your life?

Hugs and Love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading I really appreiciate it!!
xo :)

Love, Kenzie leigh