Friday, December 14, 2012

Fitness Friday #5: Lunges

Hey Guys!! I cant believe I havent posted anything since last friday, smh and to think I was doing so well on the road to blogging at least twice a week.  Its been a pretty long week though filled with work, errands sleep deprivation, and not enough coffee.

This weeks Fitness Friday post comes from Francheska of Hey Fran Hey.  At the beginning of the month she posted her new health and fitness challenge on IG. I work on my legs either on Tuesdays or Thursdays and  I try to incorpate walking lunges in those work outs.  Its a pretty simple challenge and the benefits that you get you'll LOVE.  Doing them around the house from your room to the bathroom could help make it easier and fun (unless you really gotta go then run lol.) Another suggestion is that if you like to walk outside when you get to a hill try doing the walking lunges up the hill to switch up the exercise a bit.




You have half of the month left so lets get to it!!! With the new strength in your quads and the lift in your bum you'll be glad at the end of the month that you did :)

Lunges and Love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading I really appreiciate it!!
xo :)

Love, Kenzie leigh