Thursday, December 20, 2012

Glossy




Hey hey beautiful people! Hope your week is going well, its only one more day until the weekend startsand five more days until the most wonderful time of the year! Hopefully we all will have some time off from work to relax and spend the quality time with the ones you love!

Towards the end of last month I orderd my first glossybox and I was so excited to receive it.  This past Tuesday it finally came...whew! One thing I dont like about ordering things is the wait and I had no clue when it was going to be shipped or when I would receive it.  I was notified via email that they ship the boxes the 2nd week of the month, so that eased my anticipation.



Getting the box finally was like an early Christmas, not knowing what exactly was in the box and shaking it before you open it to see if you can tell if its big or small was building my excitment.  The packaging alone was so nice I was almost hesitant about opening it. In it I received:

Zoya Nail Polish
Heartland Fragrannce Bath Salt
Ecru Acacia Protein Hair Oil
Forest Essentials Bath and Shower Oil
Pleats Please Parfum
JewelMint Necklace
Oscar Blandi Heat Protectant Spray


All in all I was pretty happy about what I received in the box and the most of the sample sizes were larger than I expected which is a plus. 

Try out the subscription for yourself if you havent already, and from now until the end of December you will get a free Glossybox blush! Click the link below to sign up and put in code BLUSH at the checkout!

Hugs and Love :)

 

1 comment:

  1. No one really cares anymore. They just as soon listen to Florida Georgoia Line Tobacco Shop.

    That said, Brooks will do mega business on the road this year Newport Cigarettes, as he already made clear. Even if his new album proves to be of little interest to his fan base, which seems to be the case, those fans will flock to see the guy play all the old stuff in concert, and pay top dollar for the privilege.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading I really appreiciate it!!
xo :)

Love, Kenzie leigh