Thursday, January 3, 2013

Hello 2013!!

Happy New Year!! I know its not the 1st but it still counts. 

With a New Year comes a new slate, a do over, a chance to fully leave all the negative things that happened in the past and just focus on the present. Although I didnt really come up with a resolution, I will however continue to work on becoming a better person as a whole and continue to grow personally as well as spiritually.  2012 has def been a trying year but because of it, my faith has grown tredemously and I cant wait to see what 2013 has in store.

I also plan to write down some goals that I would like to accomplish this year. Last year I wrote down a lifetime goal list and an end of 2012 goal list that started in October (in which I completed majority of them whoop whoop!)  I truly believe that if you write down your dreams and goals then we most likely will make them happen. Some people make mood boards or write in a journal, however it is you choose to do just make sure that acknowledge the things that you want to accomplish fo the year and look at them daily! Speak your dreams into existence and with some work things should begin to unfold. 

What was your resolution?
I hope you all had a wonderful and safe holiday and may this year be better than the last!

Hugs and Love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading I really appreiciate it!!
xo :)

Love, Kenzie leigh