Monday, August 20, 2012

Of a kind

Good Morning guys :) I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

I have awesome news (well awesome to me anyway lol.) You know that feeling when it seems like other people always win things while you sit on the sideline and watch them win? Thats me most of the time, not complaining or anything haha just saying. But sometimes you get things when you least expect it, and when I received an email notifying me that I had won a Baggu clutch SUPER EXCITED would be an understatement!! I think Ive won three things in my life (including this bag) so for me to be the winner felt kinda unreal but definitly so much more appreciated.


The contest was was given by Lyst, Bloggers night out and Of a Kind shop. As you guys know I talk about Lyst all the time lol, how could I not its such a great site. Of a Kind is also a pretty great site as well for  those of you who like to stand out out with one of a kind pieces,the items on this site are unique and only a limited amout of items are sold. In this case, the Baggu Clutch for the contest was 2 of a kind, for myself and the other winner :)

The day after I was notified they posted the winners of the bag on their blog, Lystit andseeing this made the feeling was even more real. Im such a dork but it was like winning the lotto haha.


Be sure to check out Lyst, Lyst it and Of a Kind :)

Hugs and Love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading I really appreiciate it!!
xo :)

Love, Kenzie leigh