Monday, August 27, 2012

Music Monday

Happy day after the weekend that everyone dreads!!

I hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend and did as much as possible in the two days! (sidenote: we really need the weekend to be at least 3 days!*calls government officials*lol) Anywhoo I went to my friends bachelorette party at a lounge downtown called Sax. It was so much fun,there were burlesque dancers and open bar for two hours all that plus being surrounded by great friends made for a unforgettable night :) But on to the music...

Recently I have been listening to these four songs NON STOP.

1. Disparate Youth - Santigold
2. The Recipe - Kendrick Lamar feat Dr Dre
3. You Know What - N.E.R.D
4. I Dont Care - Elle Varner



I can seriously listen to these songs over and over and not get sick of them, lets just hope I still feel that way in a month or so. If you haven't heard these songs yet I think that you should definitly listen to them. They are all different in sound but cohesive at the same time, if that makes sense.

Happy Listening :)

Hugs and Love



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading I really appreiciate it!!
xo :)

Love, Kenzie leigh