Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday morning rain is falling

I woke up this morning feeling like crap! My back hurts my legs hurt i just hurt...but oddly enough in a good mood, maybe its the weather or maybe its the 800mg motrin and heat pack haha, whatever it is its somewhat making the pain subside.

Its a slight over cast and drizzling outside which made me think of the maroon 5 song Sunday Morning. Then of course i had to spend this painful sunday morning with them (via my ipod) and it bought back memories and feeling i had when this cd came out. Songs about Jane was and probably still is one of my fav cds. If you havent heard this cd im sure you've heard "This Love" if not then you probably live under a rock or something ha! But anywhoo the rain is still slowly falling but the air feels amazing and im enjoying this day with a great outlook on the week to come! :)



Hugs and Sunday Love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading I really appreiciate it!!
xo :)

Love, Kenzie leigh