Friday, August 23, 2013

Fitness Friday | Sh*t Yogi's say...


Happy Friday!! Whoo hoo! I could have sworn that it was just mid July and now its late August..seriously ? Anyone else feel like life is moving way too fast and your not even buckled up yet? As for the fitness friday posts, lets just blame the lack of these Friday features on the summer and hope for more when the fall gets here.

Im sure you guys remember when the "Shit so-and-so says" was popular on YouTube and there was literally a video for everyone?! Well somehow I wasn't aware about Shit yogis say until recently when my friend sent me the video in a text. Apparently she thinks this describes me well..haha!!



I will agree with 75-85% of these things lol but being a yogi is a way of life, I cant turn back now!

Any other yogis out there that can relate? Let me know!

Namaste.

1 comment:

Thanks for reading I really appreiciate it!!
xo :)

Love, Kenzie leigh