Thursday, August 8, 2013

Sales!



I dont know about you guys but my favorite time to shop is sale time!! With alot of stores preparing for fall and winter fashions this seems like the best time to get those great deals!  I usually love end of season sales because I  can get that item I was eyeballing at the beginning of the season now for alot less and its the perfect time to be ready for next spring/summer.


Untitled #16


These are just a few items that are on sale that I love.  Those trousers are definitely coming home to me!

Belted Trousers 
Sunnies
Lonely Hearts Tunic
Stack Rings
Funktional City Shawl
Espadrille

Check out Need Supply's online sale where everything is an extra 40% off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading I really appreiciate it!!
xo :)

Love, Kenzie leigh