Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Protective Style Challenge Update!


Who knew that I would make it this far in this challenge? I must say though that I am pretty proud of myself for sticking with it because about a month ago I was ready to call it quits! Although I am still anxious about Feb 19th, it is more so because I want to see the progress in my hair's health. 

A few weeks before the PSC I started finger detangling my hair which has helped tremendously with knots and shedding.  Moisture is KEY, especially in the colder months and these protective styles help keep that moisture in and olive oil and vatika oil have become my best friends. For my current protective style Ive been bonding my hair and wearing a hat on top of them.  The pic below are the results from when I unbonded my hair and I must say that it LOVE it! Still curly but stretched and moisturized.




Have you joined the challenge?

1 comment:

  1. so pretty!!

    yes i def HATE the winter months. it is so hard for me to keep my hair moisturized so i usually wear protective styles all the time!
    have you tried the tangle teezer? my hair is so think and too long to finger detangle...i tried that and it took me almost 2 hours! ;-/

    good luck with your challenge!! :-)

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading I really appreiciate it!!
xo :)

Love, Kenzie leigh