Saturday, September 24, 2011

He had a dream

If you live in the Washington, DC area this is something you should definitely visit!! Ive been there during the day but it goin at night is a totally different experience.  Its quieter and you get a chance to take it all in with little distractions from alot of tourists.  The first time I went (during the day) I  met a man along the walk to the memorial that was from Sweden. He was in his 70's so we walked slow and talked about alot, from his degrees to his flight over here and his wife back in Sweden. When we finally made it to the memorial he said to me "I believe that Dr. King would be really happy that we walked here together!" It's amazing how one man can touch someones life all the way on the other side of the world :)

 





me and my bro


Hugs and ℒℴѵℯ,
Kenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading I really appreiciate it!!
xo :)

Love, Kenzie leigh