Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Distressed...

Michael Kors new Fall 2011 handbag collection has me falling head over heels in love.  I'd like to think that I have a healthy obsession with handbags, but who am I kidding? I'm your typical girl and there is nothing healthy about my relationships/feelings about bags, but the first step is admitting it!

I dnt kno if its the fact that they look like they've been through so much, or the small details but i love this line that he has! I was never really into anything that Michael Kors put out, other than the jewlery, because I didnt like the bags that had MK all over them, but these Hamilton bags are a horse of a different color!

These bags are apart of the Hamilton line in Mocha Distressed leather. The bag comes in other colors and can be found on Michael Kors website



Hugs and ℒℴѵℯ,
Kenzie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading I really appreiciate it!!
xo :)

Love, Kenzie leigh