Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday Morning blah...

Well we're here again, monday morning. Back to work and school -__- and I'm already ready for the weekend to get here. Hows you guys monday so far? My monday is...interesting to say to say the least. My check card got declined when i tried to buy my coffee. The funny thing is i got paid friday and have enough money in my account atleast for one cup of coffee lol, oh the universe and its sense of humor. They ended up just giving me the coffee for free lol.

My weekend was pretty eventful tho, love when my bro comes home! Things just seem lighter and more chill. Only if we could change the weekends from two days to three I think the world would be such a better place!!

Anyway, lets hope this cup of coffee gives the rest of my monday a boost and that the rest of this week is as amazing as we make it! :)

Hugs and Monday Love!

Try to help someone this week its good for the soul
"never worry about numbers. Help one person at a time, and always start with the person nearest to you."-Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading I really appreiciate it!!
xo :)

Love, Kenzie leigh