Monday, October 17, 2011

trip fit

Hey guys, happy Monday!! So im going out of town in less than 48hours and i have def been struggling with what I should wear.  I def dont want to over pack or under pack for that matter and  really dont want to go out and buy a whole bunch of new clothes, even thogh that would be a great excuse to go shopping, but Im going to stick with what I already have in my closet!
The set below are clothes similar to what I already own and I think that this outfit would be great to wear!! Blue chiffon top, dark blue jeans nude pumps and a red quilted bag.

trip fit

trip fit by kenzief918 featuring vintage handbags


Let me know what you guys think!
One outfit down 3 more to go *sigh*


Hugs and ℒℴѵℯ


1 comment:

  1. Like this outfit inspo. post esp. that cute lil' red bag! x

    C.ULT FRIDAY.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading I really appreiciate it!!
xo :)

Love, Kenzie leigh