Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Bibs

Currently Bib Necklaces are showing up everywhere and I must say, I am abosolutly loving it! The array of colors and styles add a touch of class to any outfit whether it be a LBD or a boyfriend tee shirt paired with jeans.

Marni Lucite and Horn embellished bib (net-a-porter)
                                                       


Kenneth Jay Lane 22k gold plated necklace (net-a-porter)


Lanvin Large Swarovski crystal hinge bib (net-a-porter)

Mango Bib Necklace (asos)




Do you guys love bib necklaces as much as I do? Do you already own one? Let me know and if you already have one add a picture of it, put it in the comment box and I'll add it in the post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading I really appreiciate it!!
xo :)

Love, Kenzie leigh