Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Deals Deals Deals!!!!

Every morning i check my email, and thanks to my mother every morning GROUPON sends me the most amazing deals ever, or at least they are that to me lol. I always find myself seriously debating on whether or not i should be buying that "deal of the day." Being from and living in DC you know that things here are NOT cheap unless you go to a museum (which is free) and finding any kind of deal is like a little piece of heaven being shared with you!





This AM im sitting here contemplating on whether or not im able to go to a Nationals Baseball game lol and i dnt even like baseball, but its an awesome deal for great field level seats! and $10 of what you pay is for a concession credit!!!!! Maybe im overly excited lol i probably wont buy this deal because i have other things i need to pay for but in any other case i would be attending a baseball game :)


Hugs and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading I really appreiciate it!!
xo :)

Love, Kenzie leigh