Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Marc Jacob Fall 2013


So as you al know we are currently in Fashion Week for the preview of Fall/Winter 2013. Yesterday was Marc Jacobs show and emails were sent out informing customers of the live stream. Let me just say that I loved it!  The patterns, the colors and not to mention the big hair it all seemed so vintage yet modern. The view and angles made you feel like you were personally invited and had a coveted front row seat. 

 
This jumper...AH-MA-ZING!!!










Until Im able to actually go to the shows and see these beautiful pieces in person, Ill settle for the live stream.

What do you guys think? I think Im ready for the fall :)


Hugs and Love :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm unsure if I'm already ready for Fall, but I sure am ready to rock the dreamy & romantic hair that everyone has on the Fall 2013 Runways this coming Spring, Summer. I can totally see myself in this entire line, Marc Jacob's never seems to fail me. ;]. Thanks for sharing Kenzi!

    Kimberly
    KIMBERLYLUXE.COM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading I really appreiciate it!!
xo :)

Love, Kenzie leigh