Heres a pic of a few standard poses that will help get your day started :) I added how to get into each pose to make it simpler. I think my fav might be the plank #7 for core and arm strenght try it out and let me know what you think.
1. standing straight up clasp hand behind back and slowly bend forward slightly bending your knees.
2. legs shoulder width apart rasie both arms in the air and grab opposite elbows, slowly bend to each side.
3. start in down dog postion and raise each leg one at a time.
4. start in down dog and bring right leg to the front aligned with your shoulder (warrior 1 postion) firmly place left hand on the ground and raise right hand in the air (back staight)
5. warrior 1 postion place left knee on ground keep back straight
6. start in warrior 1 and then turn facing the front, left hand touches ground or ankle and right hand stretches in the air (do the same for both sides)
7. plank pose make sure elbows are aligned with your shoulders and keep back straight
8. you can either squat or sit indian style with hands at heart center to complete the sequence