Sunday, September 7, 2014

Wake up. Kick Ass. Repeat.


This summer hasn't been all that I had it would be. Every now and then I fall of my active and take charge wagon and get into a habit of go to work, go home, eat, sleep and do it all over again the next day.  I wasn't feeling motivated to do much and work seemed to take the majority of my time.  When I did have free time I was trying my best to hang out with friends and see who I could. 

Now that September is here and fall is around the corner I feel more motivated to get up, get out and do something lol! I made this custom shirt courtesy of Hicustom.net during the summer and totally forgot I had it!  This saying helps me remember to always give each day my all even when I may feel otherwise.  





So start Kicking Ass when you wake up!!


Hugs and Love!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading I really appreiciate it!!
xo :)

Love, Kenzie leigh