Friday, November 8, 2013

Faux-leather on a rainy day

Yesterdays weather was really draining that consisted of off and on rain, winds that felt like they were going 40mph and an overcast that made you want to stay in bed all day. Seeing as though I couldn't stay in the bed like I wished, I went to work and took these pics when I got home in between rain showers.



I don't get a chance to wear these pants that often so I'm glad when Eboni kinda forces me to wear the things in my closet :). I decided to put some sneakers on instead of the go to heels because of the weather and the fact that I haven't worn these shoes yet, smh. I need to join a Shoes Anonymous group or something because this is becoming a problem!





Kirna Zabete Leather Leggings old (similar) | Jcrew Sweater | H&M hat | Sugerga Sneakers | Avon Collar Necklace (similar)


Hows the weather where you are? Would you wear sneakers or heels with leather leggings?





Hugs and Love :)

4 comments:

Thanks for reading I really appreiciate it!!
xo :)

Love, Kenzie leigh