Friday, June 14, 2013

Fitness Friday #10 | Cranberry Cleanser

If you couldnt tell by now with all these fitness friday posts, I am a health nut! Anything having to do with improving health and wellness I am obsessed over.

About a year ago I deceided that I wanted to start jucing and making my own smoothies just so that I could get the nutrients that I was missing. I came across the Simple Green Smoothies website at that time and that jump started my change with easy recipes and their 30 green smoothie challenge. Below is one of there smoothie recipes called the Healing Cranberry Cleanser.





Cranberries are an antioxidant powerhouse, so get them fresh during the fall and winter. By drinking this Healing Cranberry Cleanser green smoothie with cranberry, your body will experience the immediate effects of natural energy. Get your healthy dose of vitamin C and fiber in this healing green smoothie!

Click the above link for the recipe!

Hugs and Love :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading I really appreiciate it!!
xo :)

Love, Kenzie leigh